KeyPrint® 3D Resins
In an industry that is increasingly defined by the ability to innovate, adapt, and produce consistent results, Keystone Industries is proud to introduce KeyPrint® — a new line of precision 3D resins specifically formulated for the dental industry.
Keystone has combined its unique blend of dental and photopolymer expertise to deliver the highest-quality 3D printing resins to the dental market. Not only has Keystone been manufacturing premium dental products since 1908, but it has decades of experience as a leading producer of biocompatible, cutting-edge, patented photopolymer resins.
Entirely designed and produced in the USA, the full KeyPrint® line of materials will be available throughout North America and Europe. These high-quality resins are designed for use in DLP printers using wavelengths from 385-405 nm and yield accurate, stable and strong printed parts.
Keystone is profiling 3D printers on an on-going basis to ensure our KeyPrint® resins work reliably in multiple open source printers. Keystone will work with your company’s specific printer needs to optimize the printer settings to work with KeyPrint® resins
Keystone also offers private-label opportunities for its dental 3D printing materials. We can partner with companies looking to develop and launch 3D resins specifically-tailored to your additive manufacturing system.
Please read the KeyPrint® Terms & Conditions
- Dental manufacturer since 1908
- Maintains FDA licensing and 13485 (medical device) certifications, and international product registrations.
- 800+ distribution partners in 70+ countries
- Manufacturing: 400,000 sf in 3 sites in PA and NJ
- 25 years ago, Keystone started making light-cured products for the dental and cosmetic nail industries.
- Today, we make millions of pounds of biocompatible photopolymer materials each year
- R&D focus – more than 45 granted and pending patents & 34 degreed scientists.
- Keystone is both a branded and private-label supplier.
Enamelite Spray Glaze: Easy Application, Superior Results January 15, 2019