KeyPrint 3D Resins
In an industry that is increasingly defined by the ability to innovate, adapt, and produce consistent results, Keystone Industries is proud to introduce KeyPrint™ — a new line of precision 3D resins specifically formulated for the dental industry.
Keystone has combined its unique blend of dental and photopolymer expertise to deliver the highest-quality 3D printing resins to the dental market. Not only has Keystone been manufacturing premium dental products since 1908, but it has decades of experience as a leading producer of biocompatible, cutting-edge, patented photopolymer resins.
Entirely designed and produced in the USA, the full KeyPrint™ line of materials will be available throughout North America and Europe. These high-quality resins are designed for use in DLP printers using wavelengths from 365-405 nm and yield accurate, stable and strong printed parts.
Keystone is profiling 3D printers on an on-going basis to ensure our KeyPrint resins work reliably in multiple open source printers. Keystone will work with your company’s specific printer needs to optimize the printer settings to work with KeyPrint resins
Keystone also offers private-label opportunities for its dental 3D printing materials. We can partner with companies looking to develop and launch 3D resins specifically-tailored to your additive manufacturing system.
Find our most up-to-date printer validation: here
- Dental manufacturer since 1908
- Maintains FDA licensing, ISO 9001 and 13485 (medical device) certifications, and international product registrations.
- 800+ distribution partners in 70+ countries
- Manufacturing: 400,000 sf in 3 sites in PA and NJ
- 25 years ago, Keystone started making light-cured products for the dental and cosmetic nail industries.
- Today, we make millions of pounds of biocompatible photopolymer materials each year
- R&D focus – more than 45 granted and pending patents & 34 degreed scientists.
- Keystone is both a branded and private-label supplier.
KeyPrint Precision 3D Printing Resins January 30, 2018