International Sales Only!
The Pro-Form Comfort is manufactured using glass-filled nylon and ABS, making it very light and compact. Overall, the machine works easily and quickly to help produce the best thermo-formed products, such as Pro-Form mouthguards. Equipped with an electronic-controlled platform, this machine is very hands-off and eliminates thermoforming error.
The seals are manufactured using silicone and are very resistant to heat and sticky materials. The last generation vacuum pump is powerful and quiet, and allows one to perform the thermoforming process in less time and with the utmost precision.
The Heating Plate contains a quartz modular infrared resistance for rapid heating, therefore there’s no need for preheating. This heating process is more efficient and energy saving. It’s also equipped with an energy saving and security device that is an automatic standby feature if the thermo-molder is not used for approximately 6 minutes.
The Clamping Plate, in which the thermoplastic sheets are inserted, is raised and lowered by an electric motor. This eliminates human error and ensures that the thermo-forming material is lowered onto the mold smoothly and efficiently.
– Well beads have been added with the machine to yield higher, accurate results.
– The platform allows you to use each type of thermoplastic sheets: square 13 x 13 cm, round 12 cm, round 12.5 cm
– Last generation vacuum motor
– Electric motor to lower and raise thermo-forming material
– Included with the machine: The thermo-molder, Schuko power supply cable (approx. 2 m), bead basket along with the beads, multilingual user manual, and DVD for the use of the thermo-molder