Terms and Conditions
Open accounts may be established following approval of a completed Credit Application. Open account invoices are payable 30 days from date of invoice. Past due accounts are subject to finance charge of 1-1/2% per month. Payment may be made by check and accounts awaiting open account status may pay using Visa, Mastercard and American Express. All orders are payable in U.S. dollars. Any checks returned by the bank for non-sufficient funds may be subject to a $25 fee.
Phone orders: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., EST.
Fax orders: (856) 224-9444
Internet orders: dental.keystoneindustries.com
– Minimum order – $100.00 for domestic orders and $250.00 for international orders. Orders under minimum the amount are subject to a $10.00 handling charge.
– Drop Ship Orders are subject to a $5.00 fee.
MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy:
Every Keystone Industries product is subject to the MAP Policy, which requires a distributor to NOT advertise a product for less than 15% off of the suggested retail price for the item in question. All distributors of Keystone Industries products will be subject to the MAP Policy.
Keystone follows the policies, set forth by the various government agencies, pertaining to all of our products. Those policies may require, but are not limited to, State Pharmaceutical Distribution Licenses, Canadian Natural Health Product Site Licenses, Canadian Medical Device Establishment Licenses and any other registrations and/or licenses, in accordance with the government agencies of our export customers. Please check with your sales representative for information regarding the requirements as they vary from country to country and product by product.
Keystone delivers domestic orders via insured ground service carrier. Next Day Air, Second Day Air, and Third Day Select Delivery are available at an additional charge upon request. Hazardous materials are subject to the carrier’s handling charge and some items may not be shipped by air.
NOTE: For orders outside the continental U.S., call for shipping rates. Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 7 days of receipt. Damaged shipping cartons must be noted as such when signed for. All carton counts must be checked and signed for by the receiver in order for any discrepancies to be reconciled with the shipper.
All returns require prior return authorization. Contact our customer service department or your sales representative for return authorization.
The following conditions must be complied with:
- All products must be returned complete with all accessories and instruction sheets, if applicable, in original packaging and in saleable condition.
- A copy of the invoice and reason for the return must accompany all returns.
- All product returned within 90 days of purchase will be subject to restocking fee.
- No merchandise or equipment may be returned for credit after 90 days of purchase.
- No merchandise or equipment may be returned for credit, regardless of its purchase date, if it is within fifteen (15) months of it’s expiration date.
- Used handpieces and equipment may not be returned for credit. Please verify that you have received exactly what you ordered before you use it.
- Defective merchandise will be repaired or replaced in accordance with manufacturer warranties.
- Returns must be sent by a traceable carrier (e.g. UPS).
- Return freight costs are the responsibility of the customer unless the return is due to a Keystone error.
- Returns not following the above policies may be refused or subject to a restocking charge.
Canadian Return Policy:
In the event Keystone makes an error filling your order, please contact our customer service department or your sales representative immediately upon receipt of your order to request a pick up for the incorrect items. Keystone will contact our Canadian shipper, UPS to request a pick up and UPS will coordinate the item’s return with our Credit/Returns Department. We will issue all credits upon receipt of the parcel according to the return freight charges that result from company errors, so if it is determined that it was not our error, a fee for the return freight will be deducted from the credit amount due the customer.
Items not returnable:
- Hazardous items
- Pharma products
- Items that cannot be returned to the vendor (including expired items)
- Special Order Items: Products that we do not ordinarily stock are not returnable.
Private Label Policy:
Keystone Industries values its Private Brand Business Partners and has issued a new Private Label Supply Agreement, which will cover specific items that are currently being manufactured for their distribution partners. The agreement will be separate from our standard Terms and Conditions and will be item/customer specific. It will cover pricing, term, liability, indemnification and confidentiality. Your sales/customer service representative will contact you to discuss the specifics.
Private Brand Return Policy:
Cancellations for private label orders are non-refundable once the order is placed. Also, returns are not accepted unless there is a warranty issue. If the product is defective or mislabeled, a replacement of the same item can be issued (or credit issued) upon request provided that Keystone is notified seven (7) days within receipt of the product received.
All returns should be sent to:
ATTN: Return Department
52 West King Street
Myerstown, PA 17067