Clearmet – A Clear Alternative for Partials
IMPORTANT NOTE: Prior to injection process, follow instructions on necessary moisture removal.
Clearmet is a revolutionary new clear thermoplastic resin specifically designed for durability and biocompatibility. The thermoplastic microcrystalline transparent polyamide material is intended for use in an injection molding process. Unlike conventional metal partials, Clearmet is an ultra- transparent framework. Patients can now enjoy a lightweight partial without a metal taste or undesirable metal clasps showing on their teeth. No one will ever know a partial denture restoration is being worn.
Made of monomer-free material that has no known allergic reactions, the crystal-clear product is more appealing for patients to house in their mouth and smile with. The nonporous, bacteria and stain-resistant material means there will be no odors given off as well.
The goal of this new dental lab product is not only to improve smiles, but more importantly, to improve lives. Patients will be more confident than ever to flash their new appearance! Clearmet is dental’s clear alternative for denture partials.
Some unique features include:
- Frame is invisible in the mouth
- Stain-resistant, odor-free material
- Clasps are adjustable with a warm three-prong plier, making it easy to adjust chairside
- Can be relined and repaired in saddle areas
- Clasps are tooth bearing, not tissue bearing
- 90% into undercut creates excellent retention
Clearmet comes in two different package sizes: small and medium.
- Small: 5 tubes/package, 1.77″ (25.5mm x 45mm)
- Medium: 5 tubes/packge, 3.03″ (25.5mm x 77mm)
Have you heard of or tried our Itsoclear Clasps? They are the same type of material as Clearmet, but used solely for creating, repairing, or adjusting denture clasps.